Smoke Damage Cleanup in Riverbank, California
A slow smoldering electrical fire at a residence in Riverbank, California caused heavy smoke damage throughout the residence.
SERVPRO of Lodi was called out and our crew was onsite in less then 2 hours! Once we had scoped the loss our initial cleaning was in the bathroom and kitchen. Over the years we've found that a sparkling clean bathroom and kitchen help the homeowners feel better about the situation.
Here are a few pictures of the before and after just a few hours after the fire! Needless to say the homeowners were quite happy having their fire "Like it never even happened."