Recent Before & After Photos

1920 Chapel in Lodi


SERVPRO of Lodi was entrusted with this historic 1920 chapel. Our production crew organized and detailed the entire inside of this beautiful chapel with an amaz... READ MORE



HVAC Leak Damaged Ceiling


This water damaged ceiling in Lodi, California occurred 2 days before a large wedding was planned at the customers home. An HVAC leak caused damage to the Dinin... READ MORE



Modular Home Storm Damage


Modular homes can be challenging to dry out. When they are built they typically start at the bottom and add layers as they build up. It can be difficult to trac... READ MORE



Elevator Shaft Dryout


SERVPRO of Lodi was recently called for a water damage loss in Elk Grove, California. Upon arrival we found 2 floors of the home that were affected including th... READ MORE



Saving a Marble Floor


A sudden thunderstorm created a water damage at this home in Copperopolis, California with water spreading into multiple rooms. The bathroom floor was marble an... READ MORE



Drying Out a Home in Valley Springs, CA


Imagine heading up to your cabin in the mountains and opening the front door to find the entire place soaked with water. SERVPRO of Lodi was called recently to ... READ MORE



Flooring Removal


Hard flooring has become incredibly popular the last 15 years with people installing it where carpets and vinyl used to go. Kitchens are the top spot for instal... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lodi cleans it all!


Cleaning a fire loss involves many types of cleaning products, SERVPRO of Lodi's technicians are trained and IICRC certified to deal with every type of smoke an... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Cleanup in Riverbank, California


A slow smoldering electrical fire at a residence in Riverbank, California caused heavy smoke damage throughout the residence.SERVPRO of Lodi was called out and ... READ MORE



Sewer Back up in Stockton, California


Ugh! Imagine coming home after a long day at work to find your sewer line in your home has backed up and flooded your kitchen...SERVPRO of Lodi was called in to... READ MORE